Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting Healthy Again

I am over the pneumonia and residual weakness. I returned to Curves today and did a full workout. I will go back on Wednesday and in the meantime, I will also use the treadmill. I do hope to get the yoga tape in the machine, also.

Alan has biceps! Cate had him show Jim his new biceps. Alan has been going to gymnastics since last May. He goes twice a week to BMod Fitness. Jerry is his coach. Jerry says that special needs kids can do everything typically developing kids can, for the most part, given encouragement and time. He is building Alan up physically and mentally. Alan also is faithfully using the treadmill. Even on days when he gets other forms of exercise, like today when he was at the Teen Center, he fits in time on the treadmill.

Don also used the treadmill tonight. We are all trying hard to get strong and fit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger walking said...

Hurray! I am so glad you are feeling better, Mary! Coach Jerry sounds awesome!!!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home